The Foundation for Mother and Child Health Indonesia, known locally as Yayasan Balita Sehat Indonesia, has been working since 2001 with the aim to eliminate malnutrition among Indonesian children under the age of five and the causes of poverty within communities by:
- Improving the health education and income ability of their mothers.
- Providing pre-primary education and provide access to libraries for the children in the communities we serve.
- Improve knowledge of pregnancy, birth and post-natal care among pregnant women living in areas with limited access to ante-natal services.
- Improve family health knowledge and change lifestyle behaviour of women factory workers.
- Improve the knowledge and awareness among girls of women’s rights and reproductive health.