Barbara Marion Jayson
(since 2001) – Founding Chair
A British Specialist Community Public Health Nurse. Barbara provides community health and strategic advice
Ira Hidajat Lembong (since 2001) – Founding Chair
Provides advice on strategic, human resource, fundraising and evaluation strategies
Board of Advisory
Nugroho Indera Warman
Board of Executive
Maria Gracea C. Astrid
Faris Budiman Annas
Role Board of Patrons:
- Ensures that the charity complies with the law.
- Ensures that the charity does not breach any of the requirements or rules setout in its governing document and remains true to the charitable purposes and objectives set out.
- Ensures that there is no misuse of charity funds or assets.
- Ensures that the charity is, and remains, solvent.
- Ensures that charitable funds and assets are used reasonably.
- Has ultimate responsibility for the Board of Management.
Early Learning Centre
Principal: Benedikta Da Fince
- Siti Nurjanah
HER : Sarah Nadiah Hanifah R
HEP : Aris Gunawan
PC : Devi Handayani
Dewi Puji Irwani
Field Staf Timor
Meri Timo K.
Fermina R. Bola