Mrs Barbara Jayson MBE (since 2001) – Founding Chair
A British Specialist Community Public Health Nurse. Barbara provides community health and strategic advice
Mrs Ira Lembong (since 2001) – Founding Chair
Provides advice on strategic, human resource, fundraising and evaluation strategies
Mr. Nugroho Indera Warman
Mrs Syifa Andina, BSc Eng
Mrs Maria Gracea C. Astrid
Mr. Faris Budiman Annas
Role Board of Patrons:
- Ensures that the charity complies with the law.
- Ensures that the charity does not breach any of the requirements or rules setout in its governing document and remains true to the charitable purposes and objectives set out.
- Ensures that there is no misuse of charity funds or assets.
- Ensures that the charity is, and remains, solvent.
- Ensures that charitable funds and assets are used reasonably.
- Has ultimate responsibility for the Board of Management.