Which women who doesn’t want to be able to breastfeed their child optimally?
Every mother certainly hopes to provide the best for her children, one of them is breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding becomes one of the noble jobs that every mother dreams of.
Not without any reason, breastfeeding has many immeasurable benefits.
Not only for the children, breastfeeding also has many benefits for mothers.
So what are the benefits for both? Let’s see the explanation from Mom Junction below.
Benefits of breasfeeding for child
- Improve child IQ
- Child’s brain develops healthy
- Reduce the possibility of ASHD (child behavior problems)
- Giving immunity to child
- Reduce the risk of allergies in the body
- Reduce the risk of sudden infant death, leukemia, diabetes
Benefits of breastfeeding for mother
- Faster postpartum recovery
- Reduce pregnancy fat
- Reduce the risk of breast and ovarian cancer
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes
- Prevent bone disease
- Strong bond between mother and child
- Reduce stress leve
Well, there are still many benefits that mother and child can get from breastfeeding.
So, keep up the spirit of breasfeeding and Happy World Breasfeeding Week!