1. Improving the growth and development of children in all things: intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and physical.
2. Increase imagination, creativity, and problem solving abilities.
3. Improve children’s ability to focus and improve cognitive abilities.
4. Improve academic ability.
5. Improve mental health.
6. Improve nutrition.
7. Have healthier eyes.
8. Improve social skills.
9. Reducing stress in children.
10. Improve the immune system.
Come on, invite your little one to play outside 🙂