1. Maximize self-confidence in children so they do not hesitate to express themselves and convey their own ideas.
2. Let children explore and imagine so that it stimulates them to create new things.
3. Encourage activities that stimulate the work balance of the brain because they use the left brain more at school, so it can be balanced with right-brain activities at home such as playing music, dancing, drawing, etc.
4. Sufficient playing time and avoid children from stress.
5. Invite children to think and find solutions to their own problems with the supervision from parents.
6. Create a comfortable family atmosphere and give praise to them